Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: www7.two-movies.name Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Juda💋 (103 views, 7 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)
m.imdb.com/title/tt6839538/

I've been watching this series on Hulu and just realized we don't have it. I have requested it and I looked for a trailer to include but I couldn't find one with English subtitles.
This is an amazing series. It is an Israeli show about about vampires, it is quirky and hilarious.
I just wanted to let everyone know to keep your eye out for this one to be added. I absolutely love it!!

Teeny💋💋

+5

admin
Report comment
(1wk)
(edited)
vimeo.com/183872476

The link (above) has English subs.

I agree, it's a good series. The synopsis doesn't do it justice, though. It makes it sounds really tame and doesn't include the vampire bit.

I'll try to add the links I have some time today.

+2

↑   hide 4 replies...

master
Report comment
(1wk)
@Ravenousbird "Israeli show on vampires"??that sounds great!!uh--are we picking it up here?vimeo has it? smiley smiley smiley wow!!!thank you, Rave!! smiley smiley I already can see a Star of David being used,instead of a cross,to keep Drac away!! smiley

+1

admin
Report comment
(1wk)
(edited)
@clarachan1355 I'm not sure what all that means, but you're welcome.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)
@clarachan1355 It is based on the theory vampires aren't ever suppose to bite Jewish people.. Can't say anymore but it is great 💋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)
@Ravenousbird I added my own storyline maybe that will help 💋

+1

admin
Report comment
(1wk)
I've put the first episode up (with English subs). It's quite difficult to find with English Subs outside of Hulu.

It is around, but I cannot find the English Sub file for it to add it.

+1

↑   hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(1wk)
@Ravenousbird Thank you and I know I couldn't even find the trailer. It is a great show though. I appreciate you trying so hard
💋💋

+1

FEEDBACK

Join 326,875 users who love movies and TV shows!