Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: www7.two-movies.name Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

Crime obsession (197 views, 10 replies)

Report comment
(1mo)
Anyone else wanting to see this show? Would appreciate any episodes. Thank you!

admin
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)
twomovies.tv/watch_tv_show/Crime_Obsessi....

I've noticed your asking for episodes.

If the series is already here on Two-Movies (use the IMDB in a search to find out), then you can use the format on the thread below to request the missing episodes, rather than making a lot of individual threads:

twomovies.tv/forum/thread/Series-Request....

Hope that helps.

smiley

+3

Report comment
(1mo)
Thank you! I'll try...I'm a bit clueless with computers.

+1

↑   hide 1 reply...

admin
Report comment
(1mo)
@bunhon5383 If you need help, please message me.

Report comment
(1mo)
Thank you so much! I usually ask my 28yr old son but he's in NY.....

+1

↑   hide 1 reply...

admin
Report comment
(1mo)
@bunhon5383 No worries. smiley

master
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)
If you're interested in crimes,i got one for yah;im 71 yrs old,and not much of a techie--I accidentally turned off my cable box,but I did not know that.I called up Xfinity Comcast help line?They told me ALL THE WRONG THINGS TO DO--they told me"if's not us,its yer tv-"" and they told me to do EVERYTHING WRONG.THEY HAD ME BELIEVING MY TV HAD CRASHED.A friend finally got a real technician from Comcast, he fixed it in one second.I just filed a complaint with the FCC about Comcast.--their helpers on their 800 number?they are idiots in HONDURAS!! smiley

HONDURAS IS A SLAVER STATE!! AND that's where Comcast has their help line!I'm filing as many legal complaints about Comcast as I legally can.--and i am not stopping,I may be a slave to fyykking Comcast,cuz that's all there is here,but I don't have to talk to fyykers in Honduras!!!And since Trump is so interested in "illegal aliens"he can quiz Comcast WHY THEY ARE HIRING stupid helpers who know nothing,in Honduras.--a slaver state!!WHY AREN'T they helpers on the phone,in our country??Im going to give Comcast a really hard time.I'm going to enjoy it. ...
Read more

↑   hide 4 replies...

master

master
Report comment
(1mo)
@clarachan1355 (someone made a hidden reply,cuz this person routinely says very nasty remarks,no matter what you say.--and I am grateful for blocking.Not everyone is that good at tech-stuff,and at 72 yrs old,I don't have to re-learn everything i know,and get better at tech that much.--its only a fyykking TELEVISION for God's sake!!why IS IT SO FYYKING COMPLEX?? I suppose Im no longer able to program a vcr??People my age were failing at that.yrs ago!!ha ha!!

master
Report comment
(1mo)
@clarachan1355 OK, lets TEST THIS BUNCH OUT!!wHO KNOWS WHAT A "ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE MEASURING BRIDGE" IS?AND WHO HAS THE PATENT ON IT?WHAT NAME WAS THE INVENTOR? curious.

admin
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)
@clarachan1355 Only you, me and Bunhun5383 are on this thread, Clara. Nothing hidden or blocked.

I'm pretty sure you just replied to yourself and that was all that happened.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 326,863 users who love movies and TV shows!